11.29.2015

My Belkin Wishlist

Belkin PH (by Macpower) must have known I was in need of these toys, because they stocked all my faves via Lazada.

This is my survival kit from Belkin. The 5 items that will make my life easier:

1. Nothing worse than your phone dying on you while you are out! I'd love to have this little but immensely handy keychain charger by Belkin, the MIXIT Lightning to USB Keychain. So convenient and portable, I gotta have one - keys and charger together!

2. A friend once said, invest in a Belkin charger, they're indestructible...and charges fast. So since the best iPhone chargers are Belkin, I would love to own one Universal Charger Kit. I won't have to worry about looking for or buying an adapter when I'm in the airport or overseas travelling because the plugs are not the usual 2 slits.

3. I have always been wishing for longer charger cords. Especially when I'm texting while charging in bed, I can only face one side lying in bed because my charger cable is too short to allow me to lie on my back. Looks like Belkin has heard my wish with a 3 Meters Lightning Sync/Charge Cable!   

4. This baby may look like a silk rope (I bet it feels the same way), but Belkin chargers are heavy duty. Unlike my mutilated original iPhone charge cable that's only held together by electrical tape. I also sorta think this Lightning Sync/Charge Braided Cable is sexy as hell...


5. I'd love the Swivel Charger for travel. It can swivel left and right, perfect partner to the Belkin long charge cable while resting in bed or sitting idly texting. I'm surely gonna love Belkin chargers so much better than the apple one. It's more durable.



Just couldn't resist it because I love all these little gadgets and accessories from Belkin.

What about some love for the awesome Belkin? Please check out the Belkin products in Lazada: http://www.lazada.com.ph/belkin-ph-by-macpower/




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The owner reserves the right to delete comments containing advertising,
personal attacks, off-topic remarks, and any other objectionable content.
Be good please.Hehehe.

 

The Movie Retard Copyright © 2011 -- Awesomification by Amiel G.

Please give proper credit when using any material found within this site.