11.11.2014

NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!

I normally refuse to have fancy coffee from coffee shops because it costs too much and homemade is always better, but NESCAFÉ Cappuccino... it tastes so good and is inexpensive that it is becoming a guilty pleasure.

My coffee palate isn’t too refined, but I can tell if a cup of coffee I'm drinking is rad. And the NESCAFÉ Cappuccino tastes crazy good. The coffee foam and choco sprinkles just makes it a more indulgent experience. I so feel sorry for my indulgent-coffee-hating self, because this stuff is first-rate.

Actually crying because this coffee is so good.

So many good choices for coffee. But NESCAFÉ, they understand the value of a great cup of coffee. My mornings are super because of NESCAFÉ's coffee selection.

So, yeah, this is gonna be a great day! Why? Because I said so! And because I've had a life-changing cup of NESCAFÉ Cappuccino this morning.



2 comments:

Encef said...

kala ko http://iamnotacarnival.wordpress.com lang ang blog mo. hinanap ko kc doon ang Nescafe promo dahil nakita ko pangalan mo sa winners kaso wala naman doon, kya naman pala kc nandito. hehehe.. Congrats.. See you on Thursday. hehehe

Uhmyell said...

Eto yung blog ko ng kahit ano...hehe.

Post a Comment

The owner reserves the right to delete comments containing advertising,
personal attacks, off-topic remarks, and any other objectionable content.
Be good please.Hehehe.

 

The Movie Retard Copyright © 2011 -- Awesomification by Amiel G.

Please give proper credit when using any material found within this site.