10.30.2013

OneRepublic LIVE in Manila #OneRepublicMNL

OneRepublic is back!

Their new album is on point. It's like the bomb! I can only hope to watch my musical hero Ryan Tedder's band LIVE when they come to Manila this November. 


Brought to you by Midas Promotions.

OneRepublic released their 3rd studio album "Native" last March on Mosley Music Group/Interscope Records & it debuted at #4 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. Praise has poured in for the album with Entertainment Weekly aptly describing it as "...soaring evangelical choruses of prescription strength goosebump inducers like 'Feel Again' and 'If I Lose Myself'" and  The Associated Press stating "frontman Ryan Tedder's falsetto is superb throughout the new offering, which bleeds with emotion & substance." 

OneRepublic will hold a concert on November 6 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum as part of their Native World Tour. 

My mom is probably gonna grow to love the band since I'm gonna put on my 5 favorite tracks Counting Stars, If I Lose Myself, Feel Again, What You Wanted & Burning Bridges all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The owner reserves the right to delete comments containing advertising,
personal attacks, off-topic remarks, and any other objectionable content.
Be good please.Hehehe.

 

The Movie Retard Copyright © 2011 -- Awesomification by Amiel G.

Please give proper credit when using any material found within this site.